The jQuery test evaluates candidates’ familiarity with jQuery functions and assesses their ability to use these functions effectively. The questions focus on proper usage of jQuery utility functions, DOM manipulation, event handling, animations, and user interface to solve problems in the most effective way possible.
Candidates who perform well on this test have strong knowledge of jQuery functions and experience using these functions in different practical situations. They have in-depth knowledge of jQuery coding style and know how to achieve specific designs, effects, and animations on web pages. The test ensures that the candidates have all the technical knowledge to write complex scripts for interactive web applications.
Abdul is a Software Engineer specialized in web development. Having worked on more than 200 jQuery projects in a span of five years, Abdul has developed an in-depth understanding of jQuery and what makes it great. Making complex applications with the least amount of code is what Abdul specializes in; and this is precisely why he has chosen jQuery as his scripting language of choice.
When he is not coding, you might find Abdul gaming, traveling, or experimenting with new technologies.
TestGorilla’s tests are created by subject matter experts. We assess potential subject-matter experts based on their knowledge, ability, and reputation. Before being published, each test is peer-reviewed by another expert, then calibrated using hundreds of test takers with relevant experience in the subject. Our feedback mechanisms and unique algorithms allow our subject-matter experts to constantly improve their tests.
TestGorilla helps me to assess engineers rapidly. Creating assessments for different positions is easy due to pre-existing templates. You can create an assessment in less than 2 minutes. The interface is intuitive and it’s easy to visualize results per assessment.
VP of Engineering, Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
Any tool can have functions—bells and whistles. Not every tool comes armed with staff passionate about making the user experience positive.
The TestGorilla team only offers useful insights to user challenges, they engage in conversation.
For instance, I recently asked a question about a Python test I intended to implement. Instead of receiving “oh, that test would work perfectly for your solution,” or, “at this time we’re thinking about implementing a solution that may or may not…” I received a direct and straightforward answer with additional thoughts to help shape the solution.
I hope that TestGorilla realizes the value proposition in their work is not only the platform but the type of support that’s provided.
For a bit of context—I am a diversity recruiter trying to create a platform that removes bias from the hiring process and encourages the discovery of new and unseen talent.
Chief Talent Connector, Small-Business (50 or fewer emp.)
The jQuery test will be included in a PDF report along with the other tests from your assessment. You can easily download and share this report with colleagues and candidates.
An online jQuery test is a pre-employment skills assessment that helps you evaluate your candidates’ expertise in jQuery selectors, methods, event handlers, animation, and DOM traversal in a faster and bias-free manner.
Finding your next jQuery full-stack developer doesn’t have to be an impossible task. We’ve created this jQuery online coding test to ensure your next hire is the best fit for your team and has the knowledge you’re looking for.
If you’ve not yet found the right talent assessment technique for hiring jQuery full-stack developers, we’ve got you covered: Use this jQuery test online to address your recruitment challenges and find the best talent. It’s what our experts created the test for.
In short, your business can reap plenty of benefits by having a jQuery expert on your team; they will be capable of solving complex problems with jQuery utility functions and DOM manipulation.
However, when hiring a jQuery professional, you may compete with many other businesses keen to hire the same experts you seek. You may want to hire quickly to get ahead of the competition when hiring talent – but you still need to evaluate candidates thoroughly and also provide a positive candidate experience. So, you’re going to need a method that facilitates candidate assessment and enables you to easily filter out applicants who don’t match the requirements of your open role.
The three critical skills that jQuery experts should have can be easily assessed with our jQuery online coding test. The skills you can assess include:
• Knowledge and expertise with DOM: If you need to know whether your applicants can manipulate the DOM (Document Object Model) programming interface that interacts with HTML documents, our online jQuery test is the best way to assess this skill. Delve deeper into your applicants’ skills and determine whether they understand that the DOM’s representation of HTML documents is the equivalent of a tree of nodes.
• Strong knowledge of jQuery events: Find out how skilled your candidates are with using jQuery events with the help of this jQuery online coding test. Learn whether they understand that jQuery events are types of actions that the web application can detect and find out if they know all the possibilities jQuery events offer.
• Knowledge and professional experience with jQuery UI: Animation effects, interaction features, and widgets: The jQuery UI has plenty to offer jQuery developers. The right skills, knowledge, and professional experience with the jQuery UI can be incredibly beneficial and take your team’s application development to the next level. Check whether your candidates know the full scope of functionalities of the jQuery UI before you make a hire with this jQuery online coding test.
• Save time when testing applicants’ jQuery skills: Use this jQuery test online and let the TestGorilla platform calculate test scores for you automatically. Because the moment your applicants complete the jQuery test, you’ll receive reliable data enabling you to assess your developers' skills objectively. Score percentages are calculated automatically, making your job easier as a recruiter: Simply analyze results to find the best candidates.
Whether you’ve previously had a limited candidate pool due to unconscious bias, an abundant candidate pool due to the popularity of your job description, or depended entirely on resume screening to assess jQuery experts for your open role, our jQuery test can help you improve your hiring process. The test will prevent unconscious bias from influencing your decisions and help you hire the best jQuery full-stack professional without screening a single resume.
There are several benefits to using the jQuery test online to hire developers for your team. Consider the following advantages of integrating our jQuery online coding test in hour hiring process:
• Review highly skilled developers without difficulty (even if you have zero coding experience): The best thing about our jQuery online coding test is that you’ll be able to make use of the knowledge of subject-matter experts who have used jQuery extensively in their careers and designed this test for you. So, even if you have zero coding experience and no technical jQuery skills, this test still enables you to thoroughly evaluate applicants’ technical expertise and knowledge.
• Determine whether applicants can solve complex issues within strict time limits: The best applicants will be able to manage their time efficiently to solve complex issues under pressure and within the allotted time frame. Our jQuery online coding test helps you identify applicants who can use jQuery efficiently when dealing with urgent or time-sensitive tasks. You’ll essentially be testing two skills at once, which will make it easier to understand how your applicants work under pressure.
• Enhance the candidate experience with this jQuery test online: The candidate experience is another factor you should consider when looking to hire a jQuery developer for your organization. With skills tests, you show candidates that what you care the most about are their skills and expertise. Applicants see coding tests as an opportunity to prove their skills and perform at their best. Invite applicants to take the jQuery test online to allow them to show off their skills and demonstrate what they’re capable of.
You can now transition to an efficient and objective hiring process by implementing skills testing – just like Oracle, and Technicolor have done. You’ll be in good company: More than 6,000 companies worldwide have used TestGorilla to make hiring easier.
Use this jQuery test to hire the best jQuery developers for your business. Sign up and start using TestGorilla today.