This talent acquisition test evaluates candidates’ core competencies in the areas of sourcing and recruiting talent. This screening test will help you identify candidates who have practical experience in talent acquisition and can help meet your staffing goals.
Talent acquisition specialists, talent acquisition managers, recruiters (all levels), and HR roles with a strong focus on talent acquisition.
You can use this test for free when you sign up for a free plan.
A competent and skilled talent acquisition or recruiting professional has the ability to attract, recruit, select, and facilitate the retention of candidates using effective methodologies and strategies. Strong talent acquisition skills are paramount to the success of a company as they ensure finding and investing in the right talent for growth.
This talent acquisition test evaluates candidates' skills across the talent acquisition pipeline starting from sourcing and recruiting the right candidates, to designing a great candidate experience for best results, and onboarding talent for long-term success. It also assesses candidates' skills with recruitment analytics to measure results and optimize the process.
This test will help you identify candidates with practical experience in talent acquisition who can assess current and future needs of your organization. Candidates who perform well on this test will be able to assess current and future needs for your organization to build a competent workforce.
Highly motivated by unifying teams to increase productivity and success, HR consultant Jaquina’s guidance has benefited clients in the private and public sectors for over 20 years. Jaquina possesses unmatched professional qualifications, including a BBA in HR Management, an MA in HR Training and Development, and SHRM and PHR certifications. Her past projects have involved creating employee training courses, contributing content to online and print resources, and authoring a college textbook.
TestGorilla’s tests are created by subject matter experts. We assess potential subject-matter experts based on their knowledge, ability, and reputation. Before being published, each test is peer-reviewed by another expert, then calibrated using hundreds of test takers with relevant experience in the subject. Our feedback mechanisms and unique algorithms allow our subject-matter experts to constantly improve their tests.
TestGorilla helps me to assess engineers rapidly. Creating assessments for different positions is easy due to pre-existing templates. You can create an assessment in less than 2 minutes. The interface is intuitive and it’s easy to visualize results per assessment.
VP of Engineering, Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
Any tool can have functions—bells and whistles. Not every tool comes armed with staff passionate about making the user experience positive.
The TestGorilla team only offers useful insights to user challenges, they engage in conversation.
For instance, I recently asked a question about a Python test I intended to implement. Instead of receiving “oh, that test would work perfectly for your solution,” or, “at this time we’re thinking about implementing a solution that may or may not…” I received a direct and straightforward answer with additional thoughts to help shape the solution.
I hope that TestGorilla realizes the value proposition in their work is not only the platform but the type of support that’s provided.
For a bit of context—I am a diversity recruiter trying to create a platform that removes bias from the hiring process and encourages the discovery of new and unseen talent.
Chief Talent Connector, Small-Business (50 or fewer emp.)
The Talent acquisition test will be included in a PDF report along with the other tests from your assessment. You can easily download and share this report with colleagues and candidates.
Talent acquisition is a major part of the hiring process. That’s why it’s crucial to hire an employee who is well versed in talent acquisition to lead your recruitment processes. The person you hire will take over your hiring process and hire the next generation of employees for your organization, so you need to make sure you pick the right person.
Employees who work in talent acquisition tend to focus more on sourcing and recruiting talent, which involves finding the best talent in the marketplace and ensuring that they go through your recruitment process.
On top of technical recruitment skills, the perfect candidate will also have a set of soft skills that gives them a higher chance of succeeding in their jobs. These skills include:
• Communication skills: The right candidate will have impeccable communication skills. They will be able to see other people’s body language and hear their tonality, enabling them to comprehend them on a deeper level. On top of that, they will be well versed in social media since they will be using it actively when sourcing candidates.
• Active listening skills: On top of having great communication skills, the perfect candidate will also have excellent listening skills. They will know how to listen to people, both online and offline. By using active listening, they will understand candidates’ needs and be able to frame the benefits of working for your company in a way that satisfies those needs.
• Planning skills: An organization can survive in the short term by filling its current needs, but if it wants to thrive, it also needs to plan for its future needs. Employees who work in talent acquisition will need to anticipate the company’s long-term needs and ensure that the talent pipeline has enough qualified candidates to fill the roles that the business will need in the future.
• The ability to continuously learn: Talent acquisition is always changing, and the right candidate will evolve with the industry if they want to stay relevant and up to date. They will constantly grow and adapt by learning how to use new social media channels and updating their hiring and assessment methodologies.
• Empathy: Empathy helps those involved in talent acquisition create a positive candidate experience for those who go through the assessment process. Empathy and high emotional intelligence will help the perfect candidate create a great candidate experience.
• Analytical skills: The role of a talent acquisition specialist requires proficiency in data management. The candidate will have to work closely with data and use their analytical skills to find insights from the data that will help them make better hiring decisions.
TestGorilla’s Talent Acquisition test helps you assess candidates’ competencies when it comes to sourcing and recruiting. With this test, you will be able to identify the candidates who have theoretical knowledge and practical experience in talent acquisition. When you hire the right talent, you can be certain that they will lead your hiring process effectively and meet your recruitment goals and objectives.
The Talent Acquisition test evaluates candidates’ abilities to:
• Source candidates• Create a positive candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process• Work with recruitment analytics and data management• Conduct onboarding processes that help employees immediately get settled in and integrated into the workplace
The Talent Acquisition test is a great way for you to evaluate candidates applying for the following roles:
• Talent acquisition specialists• Talent acquisition managers• Contingent and retained recruiters• HR roles that are connected with the hiring process and talent acquisition
You should aim to find a competent and skilled candidate with a professional outlook who can attract, select, and onboard talent that will positively contribute to your company.
A top candidate will know how to use effective strategies for sourcing, choosing, and hiring the right talent for your workplace. If you hire a person with exceptional talent acquisition skills, they will make sure that you have a successful hiring process and find the perfect candidates for your open roles.
TestGorilla’s pre-employment tests offer many benefits for your recruitment process:
• Bias-free hiring process: When you use a pre-employment test like the Talent Acquisition test, you give all of your candidates an opportunity to show their skills. The process is fair and unbiased since everyone receives the same test.
• Objective scoring: The candidates will all get the same test with the same questions, and you will receive numerical results. This enables you to compare the candidates with ease and see who did better on the test.
• Easy and simple to use: When you use a pre-employment test, it makes no difference whether you receive 50 or 250 applications for your open role – you simply send the test with a single click.
When you’re hiring for a talent acquisition role, you need to pick the right candidate because they, in turn, will be the one hiring the people who will be the future of your company.
The Talent Acquisition test will also help you evaluate the candidates’ practical experience with talent acquisition to see if they can accurately assess your company’s current and future needs. Look for candidates who score well on the test since they’re the ones with the necessary experience and skills to help build your workforce.
To ensure you make the right hire, use a pre-employment test like the Talent Acquisition test to choose the best candidate objectively and without bias.