The benefits of pre-employment testing with a Java (Coding) Data Structures test
In recent years, skills testing has become a more popular way to recruit, because CVs don’t give recruiters and hiring managers adequate information on candidate skills. Skills testing helps you:
• Spend less time on unqualified candidates: Pre-employment testing helps you easily filter out unsuitable candidates and focus on the applicants that possess the necessary skills for the role.
• Improve your time to hire: By testing job applicants at the start of your recruitment process, you can review, rank, and sort candidates to help you focus on only the most qualified individuals.
• Reduce recruitment costs: By focusing on only the most skilled candidates, and improving your time to hire, you can reduce recruitment costs and make fewer mis-hires.
• Deliver an outstanding candidate experience: Applicants can take skills tests on any device, anywhere in the world. By recruiting with skills tests, applicants know that they will be judged solely on their skills and abilities.
• Test applicants regardless of experience level: One of the benefits of pre-employment testing is its ability to test candidates for a variety of job roles and levels of seniority.
• Validate candidates’ skills before interviewing: Pre-employment testing helps you to narrow down your selection of applicants and only interview the most qualified ones. In addition, testing enables you to learn more about candidates, which can help you in the interview process.
Using TestGorilla, you can evaluate job applicants and gain additional insights into their skills at the start of the recruitment process. Our pre-employment tests like the Java (Coding) Data Structures test help you streamline your recruitment process, eliminate unconscious bias, and identify the best candidates to interview.
By adding the Java (Coding) Data Structures test to your pre-employment assessment, you can test candidates on the technical skills needed for the job. You can also add tests that evaluate applicants on soft skills, culture add, and personality to give you an in-depth overview of each candidate’s skills and help you see how they would fit into the role.
In addition, TestGorilla can integrate with leading applicant tracking systems (ATS), enabling you to manage recruitment in one system. This helps you simplify your hiring process without having to ask applicants to create additional accounts to complete the assessments.
Start hiring smarter, faster, and bias-free with TestGorilla today!