The Vue.js test measures candidates’ knowledge and experience of the Vue.js framework (Vue 2) and best practices, as well as their ability to follow the Vue.js style guide and choose ideal architectural approaches.
Vuex: centralized state management
Vue CLI and ecosystem: Router, Server Side Rendering (SSR)
Design patterns and best practices
Vue.js front-end developers and other rolesworking on open-source projects using Vue.js.
Vue is a front-end framework for building user interfaces. Designed as a progressive framework from the start, Vue.js allows developers to build apps that are incrementally adaptable, making it flexible and scalable to support anything from modular SPAs (single-page apps) to an entire product.
This Vue.js test evaluates candidates' knowledge of Vue core (based on the Vue 2 version), design patterns, and best practices. It also assesses their skills in the Vue CLI and ecosystem, including Router, Server Side Rendering (SSR), and Vuex, centralized state management. By appraising candidates in these four areas, this test helps you identify candidates who have a well-rounded understanding of Vue.js to deliver solutions for all your front-end development needs.
Candidates who perform well on this test have the knowledge and practical experience needed to leverage Vue.js to its full potential. They can build user interfaces for your applications from scratch, update existing Vue.js projects, and fix issues that can arise in the development process.
Holding a master’s degree in psychology, Nikolai sees great potential in the gamification of software to bring motivation, cooperation, and productivity to business processes.
TestGorilla’s tests are created by subject matter experts. We assess potential subject-matter experts based on their knowledge, ability, and reputation. Before being published, each test is peer-reviewed by another expert, then calibrated using hundreds of test takers with relevant experience in the subject. Our feedback mechanisms and unique algorithms allow our subject-matter experts to constantly improve their tests.
TestGorilla helps me to assess engineers rapidly. Creating assessments for different positions is easy due to pre-existing templates. You can create an assessment in less than 2 minutes. The interface is intuitive and it’s easy to visualize results per assessment.
VP of Engineering, Mid-Market (51-1000 emp.)
Any tool can have functions—bells and whistles. Not every tool comes armed with staff passionate about making the user experience positive.
The TestGorilla team only offers useful insights to user challenges, they engage in conversation.
For instance, I recently asked a question about a Python test I intended to implement. Instead of receiving “oh, that test would work perfectly for your solution,” or, “at this time we’re thinking about implementing a solution that may or may not…” I received a direct and straightforward answer with additional thoughts to help shape the solution.
I hope that TestGorilla realizes the value proposition in their work is not only the platform but the type of support that’s provided.
For a bit of context—I am a diversity recruiter trying to create a platform that removes bias from the hiring process and encourages the discovery of new and unseen talent.
Chief Talent Connector, Small-Business (50 or fewer emp.)
Our screening tests identify the best candidates and make your hiring decisions faster, easier, and bias-free.
Building assessments is a breeze with TestGorilla. Get started with these simple steps.
The Vue.js (Vue 2) test will be included in a PDF report along with the other tests from your assessment. You can easily download and share this report with colleagues and candidates.
An online Vue.js test is a pre-employment skills assessment that helps you evaluate your candidates’ expertise in the Vue.js framework (Vue 2) and best practices in a faster and bias-free manner. Industry experts have crafted this test to ensure that your new hire has every Vue.js skill you’ve been searching for.
You may have been trying to hire the right talent to help you build user interfaces or single-page applications efficiently. If you’ve found this to be an impossible task, this Vue.js test will make it simpler for you to hire the ideal front-end developer.
Vue.js skills are crucial for businesses trying to use the framework to build apps that they can update incrementally. If you want to build scalable and flexible applications and reap the advantages of a progressive framework, you’ll need developers with the right skill set.
These Vue.js experts will be able to build applications from start to finish and handle any complications or issues that might occur along the way.
However, assessing Vue.js developers’ skills can be problematic. You might notice that resume screening takes up too much of your time or that your applicants lack some of the crucial skills required for the role.
It could also be the case that you want to evaluate many different skills related to Vue.js. Furthermore, it’s important for your developers to have the right soft skills to be successful in the role. What’s the perfect way to reduce these hiring complexities?
You can overcome many hiring challenges by selecting and incorporating our Vue.js test into your hiring process. The test provides an effortless approach to evaluating your applicants’ skills with reliable data, meaning you can eliminate the resume screening step from the process entirely to shorten your time-to-hire.
The greatest benefits of our Vue.js test are that you can assess applicants in record time and evaluate all four of the following Vue.js skills:
• Knowledge and understanding of the Vue.js core library: This Vue.js test will point you to candidates who have thorough knowledge and skills in the Vue.js core library. Use our test to decide if your potential new hires understand how to use the core library in their existing projects.
• Vuex state management abilities: Our Vue.js test will reveal the applicants with the best Vuex skills. It will indicate which applicants can use the state management tool to store components and whether they can use states correctly while developing applications.
• Knowledge of the Vue CLI and ecosystem and server-side rendering: Use our Vue.js test to find out how well your applicants understand the Vue.js command-line interface and the framework’s ecosystem.
Evaluate how thoroughly your candidates grasp the relationship between the Vue.js build tools and the ecosystem of supporting libraries. You can use this test to determine if applicants understand server-side rendering processes to enhance page loads.
• Design patterns: This Vue 2 test will assess candidates’ knowledge of best practices related to design patterns, such as the MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) software design pattern. The test will show you how confidently your applicants can use their understanding of design patterns to contribute to your front-end development projects.
The more reliable the data you depend on, the better your hiring decisions will be. You can rest assured that the data you receive when your applicants complete TestGorilla’s Vue 2 test is accurate and thorough.
It’s easy to understand and use the test results. All you need to do is review the percentages that correspond to each candidate to determine how proficient they are in Vue.js.
There are plenty of other advantages to selecting this Vue 2 test. Integrate the test into your recruitment process, and it’ll be a breeze to handle the hiccups that can occur while hiring.
• Hire top Vue 2 professionals even if you don’t have Vue.js knowledge: Our experts have created our Vue 2 test to help you find professionals who are proficient in Vue.js (even if you’re not). If you’ve never used Vue.js and need some support to hire the most competent and skilled Vue 2 experts, this test is exactly what you’re looking for.
• Use the results to prepare for interviews: The results of this Vue 2 test give you an opportunity to develop related interview questions to dive deeply into your applicants’ weaker areas or learn more about their strengths. Use the test to refine your interview questions and develop a thorough interview process so that you can get all the information you need about your candidates.
• Build a Vue 2 assessment to evaluate soft skills: Combining the Vue.js test with other skills tests as part of a comprehensive assessment will give you more data to work with.
Evaluate your applicants’ soft skills by building a skills assessment that features up to four other skill tests of your choice. This will enable you to evaluate not only candidates’ proficiency with Vue.js but also skills such as time management and critical thinking.
If you choose this Vue 2 test, you can count yourself among the 5,800 companies, such as Oracle, that also rely on TestGorilla’s pre-employment tests.
Say goodbye to mis-hires and a long and difficult recruitment process. With this Vue.js test, you can hire top Vue 2 front-end developers quickly, objectively, and without bias.