I’m Fazal the Senior SEO Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,300 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for an SEO Outreach Specialist who’s passionate about SEO link acquisition and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €33,000 – €39,000 + Share Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
As the SEO Outreach Specialist, you will work directly with our Senior SEO Manager to define SEO outreach roadmap, set realistic KPIs and deliver positive return on investment.
You will build strong relationships with agencies, writers, bloggers, journalists and influencers to promote TestGorilla assets such as articles, infographics & interactives with a view to acquire backlinks from authoritative websites.
This is an amazing opportunity for an SEO Outreach Specialist that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Ideation, creation and execution of backlink acquisition campaigns
- Analyze and report on KPIs to measure the performance of outreach
- Build and nurture relationships with agencies, writers, bloggers, journalists, influencers
- Ensure that the TestGorilla assets are created effectively and address both long term and short term business goals
- Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximize SEO outreach opportunities
- Ensure agency suppliers are delivering on link building initiatives
- Stay on top of SEO industry leading link building strategies, news, trends
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are self-motivated and results-driven, with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for SEO
- You have an excellent knowledge of industry software & tools such as Screaming Frog, SemRush, Majestic, AHREFS, BuzzSumo, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You are proficient in English, additional language is a bonus
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to get buy-in from others to accomplish your goals
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 2 years of SEO Outreach experience to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience writing/editing SEO copy for guest posts
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.