I’m Wouter, the CEO at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free. Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth.
More than 3,500 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. As we’re scaling our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a PPC Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €42,000 to €60,000 + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €500 hardware stipend per year
The job in a nutshell
As the PPC Specialist, you will work directly with the Head of Marketing and deliver timely results on recurring PPC projects and campaigns.
As our first in-house paid search specialist, you will have the opportunity to implement best practices to manage and optimize paid search accounts, while developing key relationships with third-party agencies.
You will work closely with the wider marketing team to help produce best-in-class campaigns that drive both engagement and conversions.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Planning, reviewing, and optimizing PPC campaigns in line with (large) budgets and performance objectives
- Collaborating with agency partners and managing paid search ad copy and creative development
- Developing and implementing a test and learn PPC roadmap across all TestGorilla paid channels and conducting A/B testing for ads and landing pages
- Monitoring PPC performance and creating regular reports for internal stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in PPC/digital marketing
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are passionate about PPC and have 5+ years of proven PPC experience
- You have a strong proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Bing Ads
- You are highly analytical and are comfortable using Excel for data analysis
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and/or a fast-growing startup
- You have proven experience in PPC automation
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve that, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that allows employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results that measure aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
Improving and expanding this platform is our core focus at the moment, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
Recently, we procured a $10M in seed funding from investors like Notion Capital and Jeff Weiner (the ex-CEO of LinkedIn), and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like the UK’s National Health Services, 3M, Sony, Boy Scouts of America, PepsiCo, Bain & Company, and Deloitte.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.