I’m Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 6,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketer who’s passionate about email marketing and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As a Lifecycle Marketer, you will play a pivotal part in helping to grow the TestGorilla brand. You will be the helping hand that guides our customers through each stage of the marketing lifecycle. You will run personalized campaigns driven by audience segmentation to understand and address the needs of our customers.
You will develop and implement innovative strategies to promote customer experience and will engage with customers to increase revenue and retention. You will be responsible for all email-related tasks, from proofreading emails and editing templates to writing newsletters.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Lifecycle Marketer who is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put one billion people in their dream jobs.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Managing the customer database, with the main focus on engagement and retention
- Supporting the Marketing team in the planning and execution of email marketing communications
- Taking ownership of the email marketing process, identifying opportunities for email at different stages of the customer’s journey
- Conducting weekly and monthly analysis of accounts to ensure everything is working properly
- Proposing new and creative ideas to optimize campaigns
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are self-motivated and results-driven, with a genuine passion for email marketing
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing email campaigns and working on lifecycle automated campaigns
- You are proficient in email software such as Sendinblue and MailChimp
- You can handle multiple projects at the same time and are able to adjust priorities as our business needs change
- You can analyze data to support business growth
- You are an excellent communicator with good interpersonal, written and verbal skills, and the ability to explain things in a clear and simple way
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to apply by taking this assessment. This will take about an hour and will focus on your soft and hard skills required to succeed in this role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career!