I’m Otto, TestGorilla’s Chief Operating Officer and co-founder. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions: fact-based, faster and bias-free.
On the back of our steep growth, we recently closed our $10M Seed investment round. This brings TestGorilla into a new phase in which we can invest in building our team across every department.
With about 5 new hires a month, we are now looking for a junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who can help us run an impeccable recruitment process for our candidates and hiring managers.
If building a hypergrowth SaaS company in the HR Tech space ecites you, this might be the role for you!
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire team is remote, spread across eleven countries and counting)
- Help shape a fast-growing, VC-backed HR tech startup as an early employee
- A smart, motivated, supportive team from diverse backgrounds
- €14,000 – €24,000 annual compensation (base + discretionary bonus, based on experience and performance), stock options
- Hours are (mostly) flexible, and so is your vacation
The role in context
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you manage the recruitment process from end-to-end for all our candidates and hiring managers: you discuss the requirements for new roles with hiring managers, write job descriptions, source talent through effective channels, lead candidates through their recruitment process, facilitate the decision making, prepare offer letters, and prepare their onboarding.
You thereby give candidates a great experience irrespective of the outcome of their recruitment process, and you give hiring managers a great deal of leverage.
As our growth is supply-constrained rather than demand-constrained, you play a huge role in the growth of the company. As we’re a young and successful company in the recruitment space, you’re at the frontier of developments in the industry – a great place to advance your career in recruitment.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Discuss the requirements for new roles with hiring managers
- Decide on the recruitment process for each role
- Write compelling job descriptions (based on the input from hiring managers)
- Source talent through effective channels (remote job boards, recruitment agencies, personal outreach through LinkedIn, etc.)
- Engage and build relationships with candidates
- Assess candidates using our own product and propose a shortlist of candidates to hiring managers
- Schedule interviews
- Facilitate the decision making by bringing the interviewers together
- Prepare offer letters
- Coordinate and prepare the onboarding process of new hires
- Keep abreast with best practices in talent acquisition and propose continuous improvements to our processes
- Maintain our Careers page
- Promote our reputation as the “best place to work”
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong time management skills
- Great written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong service orientation
- Attention to details
- Comfortable working in a fully remote scale-up
- Bonus points if you have experience in Talent Acquisition
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.